POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snow macro test [~30k] : Re: Snow macro test [~30k] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snow macro test [~30k]
From: clipka
Date: 24 Feb 2009 06:50:01
Message: <web.49a3ddb662cc51bea5bc7c50@news.povray.org>
"[GDS|Entropy]" <gds### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Note I used a plain white texture, not the actual snow texture include for
> this test render, as the high quality texture renders slowly.

I was just about to comment that it looks more like... well, dunno - shaving
foam for instance - at least not snow :P

Looking forward to seeing a "true snow" version of the shot.

Pity it's quite a bit too late for this season's christmas... spring's at the
doorstep, and you come up with a snow macro... dz, dz, dz... :P